cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There was a problem with your request. Please try again in a few minutes.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 58

Hi Manish,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team. 

I would also like to clarify that you can use your available earnings on Upwork to purchase Connects or upgrade to our Plus plan.

~ Goran
Upwork
ar2003
Ahmed Y Member Since: May 15, 2021
32 of 58

I see this: 

Payment Card
Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page
I can't add payment method in billing method, please share 
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
33 of 58

Hello Ahmad,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue while adding your billing method. Could you please try again after clearing the cookies and cache on your browser or try using a different browser? Feel free to message us if problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
3c735762
Stract C Member Since: May 22, 2021
34 of 58

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my membership. I was able to add my card but unable to pay using it. I received an SMS on my phone saying International payments can't be done. I use a domestic bank account so is there a way for me to upgrade my membership? Please help me upgrade my membership using a domestic bank account. BTW I'm from India

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
35 of 58

Hi Stract,

I'd like to clarify that some card-issuing banks will restrict the use of debit cards on Upwork due to the payments being classified as 'recurring'. Please, make sure that you are filling all the required fields correctly and that your card-issuing bank allows recurring transactions. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3c735762
36 of 58

Hello I'm Raghu from India. I'm trying to upgrade my membership but I'm unable to add my debit card or even pay with Paypal. I don't have a credit card to add. What else could I do to upgrade my membership. Can I use Indian payment methods like UPI? or can I fund my wallet first with a debit card and then upgrade my membership? How can I add my Debit card. I added all the details and when I click save nothing happens, no error, no success message anywhere. 

Please help me resolve these issues. 

Thank you,

-Raghu 

3c735762
37 of 58

same problem. Tried this, but still it doesn't save my card

waqas8873
Muhammad Waqas S Member Since: May 23, 2021
38 of 58

Hi Upwork,

I created my freelancer account on upwork using this email address **Edited for Community Guidelines** I added my Visa debit card ending  **Edited for Community Guidelines** as my payment mehtod. I tried to activate freelancer plus but it shows me that Your payment is declined. Can you please help me why upwork is not accepting my payment?

Thanks

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
39 of 58

Hi Muhammad,

I'd like to clarify that some card-issuing banks will restrict the use of debit cards on Upwork due to the payments being classified as 'recurring'. Please, make sure that you are filling all the required fields correctly and that your card-issuing bank allows recurring transactions. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
chellapandim
Chellapandi M Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
40 of 58

I can't change basic membership to plus membership.

Showing a message like this when I try to change : (There was a problem with your request. Please try again in a few minutes.)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS