🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Membership Upgrade
Page options
t_deepak_raj
Community Member

Membership Upgrade

Hi Team,

I'm trying to updagrade my membership plan for a Plus $10.00 plan with the help of my "Master card & Visa card" which has enough funds in it to make a successful payment, but when i hit on "Activate Freelancer Plus" tab it says "your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method and retry again later, this is happening to me for the past 2 days. And i'm not sure what to enter in Promo code.

I'm confused and a more pissed off too, can someone please help me to get this fixed and continue on with it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deepak,

Please check out this Help Article to learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to set up one. If you need further help let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deepak,

Please check out this Help Article to learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to set up one. If you need further help let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran,

Thank you so much for the help and the immediate response which helped me to upgrade my membership right away without wasting anytime.

But help me in undersatnding what is "Promo Code" and what's the use of it and from where do i get a Promo Code and how do i get it, please explain me and learn much more about Upwork and it's features how does it works. Thank you!

Hi Deepak,

When you upgrade, you keep the Connects you already have and we add on the Plus plan upgrade amount. You will also receive a credit for the days of billing cycle that have passed since your Connects were last refilled. For more details on how this calculation works, check out this Help Article.

Membership coupons are promotional offers Upwork gives via email, events, and partnerships, to learn more about this check out this Help Article.

Feel free to check out this Thread as well and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran,

Right now i just received only 54 connects after full payment was deducted thru my paypal account, may i know when would I receive the balance 16 connects and why this been, as a free member with upwork i get 60 connects but now it's just 54 ? Please explain me Goran. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths