🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Membership plan change to basic
Page options
syberkloud
Community Member

Membership plan change to basic

Hi,

I want to know about basic membership plan.

Currently, I am using Plus plan which is of $10. If I want to change to basic then the remaining bids will carry forrward or not.
Should I get remaining bid amount if I change to Basic plan.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chandrashekhar,

You can downgrade to the free membership plan anytime. If you choose to switch from a paid plan to a free plan, your new plan will take effect at the beginning of your next billing cycle. That means that if you downgrade halfway through your billing cycle, you will have to wait until your next billing cycle for your free plan to be in effect. When the next cycle starts you will have just 60 connects available.

To learn more about the difference between our Basic and Plus membership plans visit this Help Article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chandrashekhar,

You can downgrade to the free membership plan anytime. If you choose to switch from a paid plan to a free plan, your new plan will take effect at the beginning of your next billing cycle. That means that if you downgrade halfway through your billing cycle, you will have to wait until your next billing cycle for your free plan to be in effect. When the next cycle starts you will have just 60 connects available.

To learn more about the difference between our Basic and Plus membership plans visit this Help Article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths