🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Messages in the UpWork App
Page options
shishigonzales
Community Member

Messages in the UpWork App

Hi. I want to ask about a glitch I discovered in the message room. I sent a proposal to one of the employers on December 24th. He received it and sent me a message. I replied back using on the UpWork app after I received the message after ten minutes. I got a notification. However, I didn't receive any feedback from the client. And today December 27, I checked UpWork through the desktop and it looked like my message from the app was not sent. It didn't appear in the message room in the desktop. But when I checked in the app, it was there. I'm sad that I might miss that opportunity. But I messaged the client again through the desktop. So, I hope he's still looking for a virtual assistant. What do you think happened? Is the message room in the app not working and I should just check it always in the desktop? Than you. Hope you could help so I can avoid this in the future.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Rozene,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths