🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Messages keep on loading
Page options
jhanna031394
Community Member

Messages keep on loading

Hello! I need help because my messages won't load. It just keeps on turning but it won't load. Please help. Thanks a lot!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joanna, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cache and cookies, or used a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joanna, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cache and cookies, or used a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi! I haven't tried to clear cache yet but I tried opening it in mozilla
and it's just the same. It won't open also.

Hi Joanna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your messages, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! How many days will it usually take? Because I have a lot of messages. Can't open it even in my phone. Thanks.

Hi Joanna Marie, 

I checked your account and can see that you already have an open ticket for this issue. If you have more information that you would like to share, or have any question about the issue, feel free to post it on the same ticket thread so that the team can assist you further. 

Alternatively, you may access your messages through the Upwork Desktop App and reply from there. Or, if you are receiving email notifications for the messages you have received, you should also be able to reply from your email inbox by clicking on the reply button on your email. This will then be sent to your client through the Messages page.

~ Avery
Upwork
_sa
Community Member

Hi Avery, I am having the same issue.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sandy,

Could you please confirm if you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to check your messages? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello. My messages have failed to load. it keeps saying reload the page, but i am still not able to view the messages. I have cleared cache and tried a new browser, it is still not woring

Hi Leticia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths