🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Messages not working on Firefox
Page options
p_pakulski
Community Member

Messages not working on Firefox

Messages not working on Firefox, but working on other browsers. (Was working before)

See image

11 REPLIES 11
hardorff
Community Member

Any reason why you have opened up Inspect Element?

Do you have any firewalls installed, which might could block for FF's access to that part of UW?

I do not have any firewalls installed. It was working a few days ago.

Hi Piotr,

Upwork is supports the browsers shared on this help article. Can you please check if you are using the updated version of Firefox? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Just to show the console, maybe it will help solve the issue.

fdcca885
Community Member

This is happening to me as from last night.  Please can you let me know if you worked out the problem?  Thanks!

Hi Tania,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please provide more information about the error? You can find the list of supported browsers on Upwork in this help article. Could you please try checking if your browser is up-to-date and that you have a stable internet connection? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
alexey-gritsenko
Community Member

Hi Joanne, i got the same problem with firefox today .. and finally i found what to change but i think the explonation could be more understandable for users

Same here. What did you change to fix it?

csaba_renderhell
Community Member

Same here.

Clearing all caches fixed it once.

"Refreshing" Firefox (when you click Uninstall, it ask you if you would rather refresh it) solved it once. Then the same loading error happened.

Hi Csaba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths