🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Milestone Completed - How long do I have ...
Page options
e7d4d173
Community Member

Milestone Completed - How long do I have to wait for the customer to release the funds?

Hi,

my first milestone deadline was yesterday. I have sent the work to the client following Upwork milestones workflow and requested payment. Till now I didn't get any feedback from the customer.

How long does it usually take to a customer to release funding or get back to you after completion of a milestone?

Many thanks!

Nadia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nadia,

Your client has 14 days to review your work and approve your payment, or request for revisions.  After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nadia,

Your client has 14 days to review your work and approve your payment, or request for revisions.  After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

thank you!!!

Nadia Smiley Wink

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths