🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Milestone & Earnings
Page options
ef31593f
Community Member

Milestone & Earnings

Hi Upwork,

I did and completed my first job for Upwork. I sent the client the completed artwork (an animated gif) and they are already using it.  I submitted work for payment about 5 days ago, it says that it is in Escrow. Not sure what the next step is and when will I receive the payment. This is my first job and I'm not sure if I missed something?  Please help.

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Reginald A wrote:

Hi Upwork,

I did and completed my first job for Upwork. I sent the client the completed artwork (an animated gif) and they are already using it.  I submitted work for payment about 5 days ago, it says that it is in Escrow. Not sure what the next step is and when will I receive the payment. This is my first job and I'm not sure if I missed something?  Please help.

The client may approve the milestone, but if not, the payment will be automatically released after 14 days, so there is nothing you need to do now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Reginald A wrote:

Hi Upwork,

The client may approve the milestone, but if not, the payment will be automatically released after 14 days, so there is nothing you need to do now. 

Thank you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths