🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Milestones and Earnings
Page options
dannychedid
Community Member

Milestones and Earnings

Hello,

I'm still new here.

Recently, I was invoiced (fixed price), and the money is showing in Milestones and Earnings. But, the balance in Settings >>> Get Paid is still zero.

How do I make it show there? Is there a transfer I should do? Although, I completed the tax form.

I have attached 2 screenshots to easily understand my case.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dany,

When funds are approved they will become available to you after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dany,

When funds are approved they will become available to you after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks!

One more question, I have a few submitted proposals but there's no answer yet from the client. 2 of them I submitted more than 2 weeks ago.

If I withdraw my proposals, will I get the connects back? If not, what should be the next step to clear out these proposals?

Hi Dany,

We will return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. 
When a job is closed your proposal will be moved the Active tab under Archived. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths