🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Minimize withdrawal fees by choosing larger a...
Page options
edffce62
Community Member

Minimize withdrawal fees by choosing larger amounts

Good day,

I am new here and I am a littel bit confused with this.

get paid section "only when balance is" and there are different amounts to select then "Minimize withdrawal fees by choosing larger amounts"

what do I have to choose? I am not from US, so I do not know how does it work.

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Betsy,

It seems that you are referring to the Automatic Payment Schedule. After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100 or up to $1,000). You can check out this help article for more information.

However, you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option that you can find on the Settings > Get Paid page. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on getting paid.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Betsy,

It seems that you are referring to the Automatic Payment Schedule. After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100 or up to $1,000). You can check out this help article for more information.

However, you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option that you can find on the Settings > Get Paid page. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on getting paid.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have tried viewing the article referred to in this answer and I'm unable to do so. All answers immediately disappear and the home page of "help" is displayed.

What does it mean "Minimize withdrawal fees by choosing larger amounts."

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avery,

After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100), however, you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option. Please check out this article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1eb8904e
Community Member

would the withdrawal fee of $2.00 be constant regardless of the withdrawn amount?

Hello Imelda,

Thank you for your question. The withdrawal fee depend on the payment method you select for withdrawing your funds. The withdrawal fees are flat charges each transfer regardless of the withdrawn amount. You can refer to this Help article for more information on withdrawal charges.  

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths