🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Permenently delete My username and account
Page options
dhhagwat
Community Member

Mobile Number verification

Good Morning,

I am unable to verify my other mobile number.

My username is : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

My friend is from USA: and his mobile number is given for my future contact job: **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Please help me on this.  I am unable to update mobile number there on website.

15 REPLIES 15
petra_r
Community Member

@Dhananjay B wrote:

My friend is from USA:

But you, clearly, are not... You're in India.

Your profile location has to be yours, not your friend's

nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Dhananjay,

We ask all users to provide accurate information about their current location. Additionally, users who select US as their location at the registration are asked to verify that information using their U.S. phone number. Due to the above reasons, you won't be able to verify your location using your friends phone number.

~Nina
dhhagwat
Community Member

Dear sir/ Madam,

I have recently paid membership 10USD, but I dont have connections.

Thank you for your help on this in advance.

My email id is : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me on this ASAP.

petra_r
Community Member

@Dhananjay B wrote:

Dear sir/ Madam,

I have recently paid membership 10USD, but I dont have connections.

Has your profile been even approved yet? I doubt it has been due to the fact you are lying about your location...

dhhagwat
Community Member

yes it is approved. please check

Dhananjay,

It is a violation of our ToS to have more than one account on Upwork. If you'd like to have an account on Upwork, we can reopen this account and you can finish completing your profile with accurate and truthful information and submitting it for our review.

(Edited to add my reply to your most recent post about closing your account which I have merged with this thread to keep everything in one place )

Regarding your connects, I see that your profile has not yet been submitted for review as you are likely unable to proceed further due to the the phone verification process that is required for users who select U.S as their location. I'll be happy to change your country to where you are currently located so that you can submit your profile for review. If approved, you will then be able to select a membership plan and the connects will be credited on your account.

~Nina
dhhagwat
Community Member

Hi,

I have deleted my profile on upwork website, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

But still when created  new one  with same mail id  it is shows username is existing.

Please delete my complete profile. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me asap.

dhhagwat
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I want to edit my country and address on  upwork account.**edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,

Dhananjay Bhagwat

I wish the system would shout very very loudly that lying about the location or anything else will lead to suspension everytime someone tries to register. 

dhhagwat
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I have paid recently USD 10 But I dont get connections.

My email id is - **edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

petra_r
Community Member

You also have a suspended account for lying about your location.

What the heck are you thinking?

And please stop spamming the forum!

yitwail
Community Member

@Petra R wrote:

You also have a suspended account for lying about your location.

What the heck are you thinking? 

The equivalent of in for a penny, in for a pound in his language or his currency, perhaps? Cat Tongue

Hi Dhananjay,

Please check the notifications our team sent you as we have noticed multiple accounts you've created on Upwork. Please know that creating multiple accounts may lead to suspension and this is a violation Upwork's ToS.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
dhhagwat
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I want to delete my existing upwork account.**edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,

Dhananjay Bhagwat

Hi Dhananjay,

I have checked your account and seems you have made three accounts on Upwork. Please know that this is a violation of Upwork's ToS and could lead to account suspension.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths