🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Money Transfer to bank | India
Page options
kunalkumar2001
Community Member

Money Transfer to bank | India

Hello
I am 20 from India and just received my first payout. I don't have PAN or Bank account so can I get it transferred to my Father's account and do I need to go to the bank to show them the proof of the payment or i'll receive the payment without any hassle? Please reply fast. payout is not more than 100 dollars.
If not, Can you help me with the process? Also, what is FIRC?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Kunal,

In order for you to use a payment method to withdraw your funds, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. Also, FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) is a document provided by your bank when you receive payment in foreign currency. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Kunal,

In order for you to use a payment method to withdraw your funds, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. Also, FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) is a document provided by your bank when you receive payment in foreign currency. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths