🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Money issue
Page options
eslam_mal
Community Member

Money issue

i want know something ...., i make wok for client and he make a feedback and approved the milestone but i`m didn`t get the money the client tell me it will come to you after few days i want to know how it work ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eslam,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once they become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Eslam K wrote:

i want know something ...., i make wok for client and he make a feedback and approved the milestone but i`m didn`t get the money the client tell me it will come to you after few days i want to know how it work ?

Look at your "Reports Overview" page

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

thanks ..... ya the cilent end contract and in him feedback write * work in progress... can you explain this to me because we finish the work.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eslam,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once they become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
57d41c1b
Community Member

Hey 

Why has the money that I have worked for reduced from $74 to $58? 

What could be the possible reason for my contract to be suspended?

Hi Salome,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As a freelancer, you’re charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. This includes all contracts you’ve ever had with that client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price.

• $0-$500: 20%
  • $500.01-$10,000: 10%
  • $10,000.01 or more: 5%

Here is an example: On a $600 project with a new client, a freelancer’s service fee would be 20% on the first $500 and 10% on the remaining $100. Their earnings after fees would be $490. You can find more information in this help article

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contracts with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths