cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money issue

Eslam K Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
1 of 4

i want know something ...., i make wok for client and he make a feedback and approved the milestone but i`m didn`t get the money the client tell me it will come to you after few days i want to know how it work ?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Eslam K wrote:

i want know something ...., i make wok for client and he make a feedback and approved the milestone but i`m didn`t get the money the client tell me it will come to you after few days i want to know how it work ?

Look at your "Reports Overview" page

Where-Is-My-Money.jpg"Where is my money?"

Eslam K Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
3 of 4

thanks ..... ya the cilent end contract and in him feedback write * work in progress... can you explain this to me because we finish the work.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

Hi Eslam,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once they become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS