🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Monthly connects still have not restored afte...
Page options
burley-mariah
Community Member

Monthly connects still have not restored after 16 days of waiting

Below is the email that my sister received from UpWork:

Hi (her name )..., 

As a reminder, starting June 25, 2019, Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects.

It will continue to be free to submit proposals for job invitations you receive from clients.
Unused Connects in your account will rollover when this change takes effect.

How to prepare for this change

You can purchase Connects using your earnings balance. We also suggest adding a billing method so you can quickly submit new proposals when no balance is available.

Questions? Visit our resource page. Thank you for your business.

The Upwork Team

She received her 60 connects again and she has a basic account like me. I still have not received my 60 connects after 16 days on waiting for them.

Can someone please explain this to me?

Thanks,

Mariah

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mariah B wrote:

Below is the email that my sister received from UpWork:

Hi (her name )..., 

As a reminder, starting June 25, 2019, Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects.

It will continue to be free to submit proposals for job invitations you receive from clients.
Unused Connects in your account will rollover when this change takes effect.

How to prepare for this change

You can purchase Connects using your earnings balance. We also suggest adding a billing method so you can quickly submit new proposals when no balance is available.

Questions? Visit our resource page. Thank you for your business.

The Upwork Team

She received her 60 connects again and she has a basic account like me. I still have not received my 60 connects after 16 days on waiting for them.

Can someone please explain this to me?

Thanks,

Mariah

Are you working in different areas? Not all profiles are migrated to the new system at the same time, rather by areas.

No I am not working in different areas at least my knowledge.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mariah,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked and it seems that prior to the change you had no Connects in your balance to rollover. Kindly, check out our Help Article to learn more about the new Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths