🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Monthly connects
Page options
usmanmehar50
Community Member

Monthly connects

I didn't receive my monthly connects. My billing cycle is Jun 2, 2019 — Jul 1, 2019. Please help me.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Usman,

Visit your Membership & Connects page in “Settings” and scroll to the section that reads “Membership Connects.” If you are on our basic, free membership plan and have been moved to paid Connects, this will say “0 Connects per month.” If you haven’t been moved to paid Connects yet it will say “60 Connects per month.”

If you are on our Freelancer Plus plan, you’ll notice the membership cost will increase to $14.99 (from $10) once your Upwork account is moved to paid Connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
dataextract
Community Member

Which plan are you in? Freelancer basic or plus? Agency basic or plus?

Freelancer basic
JoanneP

Hi Usman,

Please monitor within 24 hours for the connects to refresh. Upwork is set up in UTC and the timing may be different from your location. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,
I'm still waiting for renewal of monthly connects.
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Usman M wrote:
I didn't receive my monthly connects. My billing cycle is Jun 2, 2019 — Jul 1, 2019. Please help me.

Are you still in the old system?

Btw, I think upwork should tell us when they are finished migrating everybody, so no guessing....

Hello Ma'am Martina,
I don't know in which system I am.

Usman M wrote:
Hello Ma'am Martina,
I don't know in which system I am.

Have you received an email that you will be migrated to the new system where you have to pay for connects?

No Ma'am,
I didn't receive any email from upwork related to migration.

I never got an email but I got the popups on the site. You'll know if you look at your job feed and see jobs for 4-6 connects.

Hello everyone,
I have been waiting for my monthly connects ,but I have not seen any, is there any other freelancer experiencing the same problem like me?what is the solution to this problem?
Thanks.

Hi Sharon,

Connects update at the beginning of each billing cycle. You can check your billing cycle by going to Settings> Membership & Connects. You can upgrade to the plus membership plan if you don't want to wait for your connects to refresh. You can learn more about that here

We anticipate paid Connects will be in place for all freelancers by the end of June. Because this is a big change, we’re rolling it out over several weeks to help ensure a smooth transition.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,
Thank you for your prompt response, I was asking if it will refresh because
I was in basic plan. I don't know when my billing cycle will be and if it
is okay to buy more connects.

Same issue Monthly connects not edited my accont what should i do now 😞 

Hi Traveler,

Please note that Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile name.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Usman,

Visit your Membership & Connects page in “Settings” and scroll to the section that reads “Membership Connects.” If you are on our basic, free membership plan and have been moved to paid Connects, this will say “0 Connects per month.” If you haven’t been moved to paid Connects yet it will say “60 Connects per month.”

If you are on our Freelancer Plus plan, you’ll notice the membership cost will increase to $14.99 (from $10) once your Upwork account is moved to paid Connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths