🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Move Work History from Agency to Freelanc...
Page options
abufateeh
Community Member

Move Work History from Agency to Freelance account

Hi,

I am working as freelancer and my work history is appearing in my agency account. I have transferred my profile from elance. I want to close my agency and work as freelancer only. What would happen to my work history. Is there any way that I can transfer my agency work history into freelancer account. Note that I am only member of agency and all work is done by me.

Regards,

Umer Farooq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umer, 

It looks the Customer Support Team has answered your question on your support ticket. As stated on your ticket, when you switch from Exclusive agency member to Non-Exclusive agency member, and you close your agency account, all your work history, tests, no. of hours worked, and other information will not be transferred from your agency to your freelancer account as they are treated as two separate accounts.

If you have other questions, you may post it on the ticket thread so that the team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Umer F wrote:

I am working as freelancer and my work history is appearing in my agency account. I have transferred my profile from elance. I want to close my agency and work as freelancer only. What would happen to my work history. Is there any way that I can transfer my agency work history into freelancer account. Note that I am only member of agency and all work is done by me.

The history is already on your freelancer account and will stay there.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umer, 

It looks the Customer Support Team has answered your question on your support ticket. As stated on your ticket, when you switch from Exclusive agency member to Non-Exclusive agency member, and you close your agency account, all your work history, tests, no. of hours worked, and other information will not be transferred from your agency to your freelancer account as they are treated as two separate accounts.

If you have other questions, you may post it on the ticket thread so that the team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
abufateeh
Community Member

Thanks madam.  But I have already deleted my Agency profile and with it all my work history (:.

petra_r
Community Member

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Umer, 

It looks the Customer Support Team has answered your question on your support ticket. As stated on your ticket, when you switch from Exclusive agency member to Non-Exclusive agency member, all your work history, tests, no. of hours worked, and other information will not be transferred from your agency to your freelancer account as they are treated as two separate accounts.

Good grief! That is new. And really bad. WHY?

Umer, best to ask Support to re-open your agency account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths