🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Multiple Accounts on Same Laptop
Page options
510229e5
Community Member

Multiple Accounts on Same Laptop

Greetings Upwork Community Members,

I hope you all are safe and healthy. I was working for an individual person and his Upwork account was logged in on my laptop. But now he has changed his account password and logged out from my laptop. So, I want to log in to my Upwork account on my laptop. Is it possible to do this? Please let me know, I don't want to suspend my account just because of multiple account issues.

Best regards,

Hamza Bhatti

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

As long as each of you logged in to your own account, you don't have to worry about anything. Please note that sharing accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

As long as each of you logged in to your own account, you don't have to worry about anything. Please note that sharing accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Hamza B wrote:

was working for an individual person and his Upwork account was logged in on my laptop

Were you working for him on Upwork?

510229e5
Community Member

Yes, obiviously!

It's not obvious as to why you would need to use Upwork to complete a project for someone who's literally using the same laptop as you. People do lose their accounts over situations like that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths