🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Multiple Services - Multiple Accounts
Page options
animaticmedia
Community Member

Multiple Services - Multiple Accounts

I have 3 companies that offer 3 distinct services.  I would like to create a separate account for each one to keep them separate. 

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I have 3 companies that offer 3 distinct services.  I would like to create a separate account for each one to keep them separate. Is this possible?"

No, that is not possible.

Yes, you can accomplish your goals.

You may have one, single Upwork account. If a freelancer creates multiple accounts, it is grounds for suspension or permanent removal from the platform.

However, Upwork is increasingly making it possible for freelancers to present multiple versions of their profile, targeting different skill niches.

These are called "specialized profiles," and you can read about them here:

Expanding Specialized Profiles for Freelancers

Hi Preston and thanks for your help.

How do I present several versions of my profile, as you suggested?

Oops sorry - just saw your link to Specialized Profiles. I'll read through it!

Hi Preston,

I've read through the articles but it appears that you need an invitation in order to create specialized profiles.

How can I get an invitation?

Thank you

@Scott O wrote:

Hi Preston,

I've read through the articles but it appears that you need an invitation in order to create specialized profiles.

Thank you

It's in beta for now, only for designers. They will roll it out for everyone within the next decade.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

@Rene K wrote:

@Scott O wrote:

Hi Preston,

Thank you

It's in beta for now, only for designers. They will roll it out for everyone within the next decade.

It appeared on my internal profile view (translation), takes up half of my screen, is annoying as H, and there is no way to get rid of it and click it away....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths