cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple profiles on Upwork for different categories

Thomas G Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
21 of 22

I would love to have two profiles (or more) because I have two very different skill sets I want to promote and having them in one profile I think is confusing.

For example I do independent project management work and genealogy research.   They are very different with very different audiences.  If I have one first then someone finds me may never see the second skill that they were actually looking for.  

This is really needed IMO

Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
22 of 22

I agree that having the tabs Avery mentioned would be beneficial for many of us. I was going to suggest that to John because I saw a couple of profiles where the freelancer has these tabs and I was wondering how to do it. Now I understand they have been testing it only in software development. But I hope it gets implemented soon for everyone. The way the profile is today forces you to offer just one thing only, or to have 10 skills belonging to only one career path. Because of this limitation many people try to bind everything together in one profile and end up looking bad as a "jack of all trades" while they may be great at different skillsets. You can be a great writer and also a great engineer. Why not?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS