🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Account Has been suspended permanently
Page options
businessintelli
Community Member

My Account Has been suspended permanently

Hello my account has been suspended permanently because I needed to verify within 30 days my address by statement but only now I'm available to provide you a verification. Is there any link where I can upload the picture and then have reactivated my account? thanks

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Corrado,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with the number 31322932 to assist you further with your account. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The link provided along with the ticket 31322942, to assist me, is expired and I’m not able to use it, that’s why I’m writing you here

Hi Corrado,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a new ticket and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Everything sounds absurd, first of all I have already verified my identity online and passed it the only thing that was required is the bank statement that I miss since my bank is online and cannot provide me one. Jidt today I have got from my bank a debit card but in the paper there is no date I can show you by video call the mail that I have got today from my bank. As you can realize you have an issue with your systems since almost no bank in XXI century issues paper statements and moreover with all this requirements asked by you. In short instead of getting customers you are refusing, it sounds like not a good business.

Hi Corrado,

I understand your frustration with this, however, due to the private details involved, we can't discuss your case publicly in the Community. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths