🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Account Is Suspended for no reason?
Page options
3c440599
Community Member

My Account Is Suspended for no reason?

Hi there, I just signed up for upwork last night and saw my account is already suspended due to suspicious activity and I am not sure why. I literally had to use my other account in order to even post this. I have no clue why the account was suspended. The email is **Edited for community guidelines** and there seems to be no actual upwork customer support.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthony,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible. Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts!

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a466833e
Community Member

I had the same thing happen to me. I literally just signed up, no chance to do anything but my account got suspended also. My email **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Any help?

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with number 26738818 to assist you further with your account. Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket. If you have any additional questions you can post them directly there as well, to open your ticket section click Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths