cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account has been Suspended

Highlighted
Andrea G Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
1 of 23

I just had my account suspended. I think I know why. I let a friend apply for jobs using my account. I just went though the policies. This was a serious mistake. Now, can I get my account back? Is this possible? Thank you for reading.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 23

Hi Andrea,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surendra P Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
3 of 23

My Account has been suspended may I know the reason why my account got suspended.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 23

Hi Surendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gregory L Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
5 of 23

I just signed up a few minutes ago and tried to post my first job and it said my account was suspended, can someone please tell me why?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 23

Hi Gregory,

I checked your account and I can confirm that it is active. Please try to log in again and check. Let us know if you need further assistance, thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
David A Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
7 of 23

My account was suspended, then financial limitations were put on it, and now it is suspended again. I have been trying to reach out to the person in charge of my ticket to no avail. Could I please get a response and solution from anyone?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 23

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update regarding the status of your account, David.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Anni M Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
9 of 23

Hi, My account has also been suspended and I have no clue why. Can you help me? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 23

Hi Anni, 

Kindly refer to Ticket #27467556 on this page of your account for more information about the hold on your Upwork account. If you need further help, please reply on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled