cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suspended Account

Highlighted
Maftuna M Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
11 of 23

Hi, after approving my account next day Upwork is showing that your account has been suspended. I don't know why it is. Help me !

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 23

Hi Maftuna,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrey M Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
13 of 23
Hello

My account has been suspended, can I know why?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 23

Hi Andrey,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Eeman U Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
15 of 23

Respected Upwork Top Management, 

I am from Pakistan. In 2017 i started freelancing on Upwork. But due to lack of knowledge i sent so many bids and you suspended my account. Later i created new one because i want to do more and more work on upwork. But after sometime you again suspended my account due to duplication. 

Dear Upwork, 

I know this is violation of TOS but by God i am speaking truth that i was not aware with this rule. Now when i am 100% job success and i have client on upwork from last 5 month i am still working with the client on this suspended account. From this you can imagine my love and trust towards Upwork. 

Upwork, I am special person, and you know special person needs special care. I am also suffering with corona Virus. I am poor, i need money for my life. Please activate my this account last time. I assure now onward i will follow TOS of upwork. 

Remember, i am special person ( disable), i need your special attention. Special person need special care and love. Please give me life again. Waiting for your kind response. I attached my all degrees and documents. 
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 23

Hi Eeman,

I can see that you`ve already reached out to our team via ticket. Our team will update your ticket as soon s possible and assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
17 of 23

Actually this is not my profile problem. This is basically my Friend profile issue. He is Disable and victum of corona virus. Please do something immediatly. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
18 of 23

Eeman U wrote:

Actually this is not my profile problem. This is basically my Friend profile issue. He is Disable and victum of corona virus. Please do something immediatly. 

So you, Eeman, gave your friend, who is Disable and victum of corona virus and who pledged to I assure now onward ... will follow TOS of upwork. access to your account to write a message to the Respected Upwork Top Management?

Highlighted
19 of 23

Respected Madam, 

Please do something for him. For Humanity. Please he talked to Customer Agent they are rude towards him. Where he can go. Yes he did mistake now he promised with Upwork will follow TOS actually he learned upwork himself, he was not know the things. Please help him 

Highlighted
Gavin C Member Since: May 4, 2020
20 of 23

My account has been suspended for nothing.

I am not sure why my account has been suspended.

Let me know why and if it is possible to reactivate.

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS