🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Account has been Suspended
Page options
trabajo2019
Community Member

My Account has been Suspended

I just had my account suspended. I think I know why. I let a friend apply for jobs using my account. I just went though the policies. This was a serious mistake. Now, can I get my account back? Is this possible? Thank you for reading.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My Account has been suspended may I know the reason why my account got suspended.

Hi Surendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just signed up a few minutes ago and tried to post my first job and it said my account was suspended, can someone please tell me why?

Hi Gregory,

I checked your account and I can confirm that it is active. Please try to log in again and check. Let us know if you need further assistance, thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
c35ffd14
Community Member

My account was suspended, then financial limitations were put on it, and now it is suspended again. I have been trying to reach out to the person in charge of my ticket to no avail. Could I please get a response and solution from anyone?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update regarding the status of your account, David.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, My account has also been suspended and I have no clue why. Can you help me? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anni, 

Kindly refer to Ticket #27467556 on this page of your account for more information about the hold on your Upwork account. If you need further help, please reply on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
18519cc7
Community Member

Hi, after approving my account next day Upwork is showing that your account has been suspended. I don't know why it is. Help me !

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maftuna,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

~ Bojan
Upwork
andreymashukov
Community Member

Hello

My account has been suspended, can I know why?

Hi Andrey,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
punjab1122
Community Member

Respected Upwork Top Management, 

I am from Pakistan. In 2017 i started freelancing on Upwork. But due to lack of knowledge i sent so many bids and you suspended my account. Later i created new one because i want to do more and more work on upwork. But after sometime you again suspended my account due to duplication. 

Dear Upwork, 

I know this is violation of TOS but by God i am speaking truth that i was not aware with this rule. Now when i am 100% job success and i have client on upwork from last 5 month i am still working with the client on this suspended account. From this you can imagine my love and trust towards Upwork. 

Upwork, I am special person, and you know special person needs special care. I am also suffering with corona Virus. I am poor, i need money for my life. Please activate my this account last time. I assure now onward i will follow TOS of upwork. 

Remember, i am special person ( disable), i need your special attention. Special person need special care and love. Please give me life again. Waiting for your kind response. I attached my all degrees and documents. 

Hi Eeman,

I can see that you`ve already reached out to our team via ticket. Our team will update your ticket as soon s possible and assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Actually this is not my profile problem. This is basically my Friend profile issue. He is Disable and victum of corona virus. Please do something immediatly. 

Eeman U wrote:

Actually this is not my profile problem. This is basically my Friend profile issue. He is Disable and victum of corona virus. Please do something immediatly. 

So you, Eeman, gave your friend, who is Disable and victum of corona virus and who pledged to I assure now onward ... will follow TOS of upwork. access to your account to write a message to the Respected Upwork Top Management?

Respected Madam, 

Please do something for him. For Humanity. Please he talked to Customer Agent they are rude towards him. Where he can go. Yes he did mistake now he promised with Upwork will follow TOS actually he learned upwork himself, he was not know the things. Please help him 

My account has been suspended for nothing.

I am not sure why my account has been suspended.

Let me know why and if it is possible to reactivate.

Thanks

Hi Gavin,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I directly chat with a moderator handling my case?
I have already replied to your questions but haven't received your answer yet.

Hi Gavin,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding this question on your ticket, please allow some time to them to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths