🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Account suspended and I am not get paid by...
Page options
kermith
Community Member

My Account suspended and I am not get paid by upwork

Dear Upwork,

I do not understand why there is no income on my bank and it appears no problem in the process.

I hope it has noting to do with my account being suspended but as of now, I want my payment.

Please advise.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kermith,

Could you please share the withdrawal date you`re referring to or the transaction ID with me so that I can check this further?

Regarding your account status, our team has reached out to you on your ticket with number 22338705. If you have any questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

is this the information that you need

Dec 13, 2018WithdrawalDirect to Local Bank Transfer for 9129.75 PHP to xxxx-5353 ($177.67)
$0.99

also about account suspension, please let me know the process to clear my account.

Regards

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kermith, 

I checked the transaction you noted, and can see that this was successful on our end. Could you please check back with your bank to see if there were any remittances around December 13-17? 

Regarding your account suspension, please refer to this support ticket for more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths