🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Area Work
Page options
lockphoto
Community Member

My Area Work

Hey, all I'm new to this website and I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of it but, I'm having a brain fart when it comes to filtering the search for jobs. I only see the option for U.S only but not specific states.

I'm from South Florida and would rather not see job offers in other areas 

please let me know thanks

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Lockinvar D wrote:

Hey, all I'm new to this website and I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of it but, I'm having a brain fart when it comes to filtering the search for jobs. I only see the option for U.S only but not specific states.

There is currently no function to filter by state, this is a global platform and (almost exclusively) designed for "remote" work.

mystudiomke
Community Member

There is no filter by state. Sometimes under U.S. only feed, a 'local job' will appear. What you can also do is save 'Florida' under your save searches and anything that pops under that will show up on your feed.

Hope that helps,

Lila
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Lockinvar D wrote:

@Lockinvar D wrote:

If you are offering skills that can only be done on-site, this platform is not ideal for you, it is designed for online work. 

@Martina P wrote:

@Lockinvar D wrote:

@Lockinvar D wrote:

If you are offering skills that can only be done on-site, this platform is not ideal for you, it is designed for online work. 

It is possible to do work that is not online via Upwork. I did, last year, but it is best to submit it as hourly work. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths