cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Balance

Highlighted
Linda Z Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
1 of 5

I have had 2 clients submit to pay me out of escrow and I know that takes time, however it still shows a zero balance on my account. Please explain this. It is making me nervous, seriously. I completed 120.00 worth of work and my account says I have zero money as a balance. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

We're those fully funded milestones, and did you submit via the "submit work and request payment" function? If so, when? Have the clients approved the milestones (they have 14 days to review?) On your "Reports" page, which tab are the funds under? If the funds have been released from Escrow, they should be under pending, which is the 5 day security period.

Have you read all the details that appear on that page under the question marks? 

Highlighted
Linda Z Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
3 of 5

Yes completed and payment requested. They have been approved and it says paid on their end.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Then they should be under "pending" when you go to your Reports page and be available on the date in the left hand column if you click on Pending. 

The security period is 5 days.

Did you check your Reports Page as I suggested?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Linda,

Your payments are currently in the security period and you can check their status by going to Reports > Overview. Please check the on-screen guide and click the question mark icon above the payment to find more details. You can also check your Transaction History report to learn when the funds will become available in your balance.