🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Bank's SWIFT code isn't listed and if ...
Page options
4f36fdf6
Community Member

My Bank's SWIFT code isn't listed and if entering manually the address field doesn’t fit address.

As Descried, My Bank's Branch SWIFT code isn't listed and if entering manually the address field doesn’t fit the address. What to do In this case. I asked the bank they said I need to use the given Swift code. 

The Main Branch has a Swift Code: MPBLPKKA that is recognised by Upwork but my branch have it as 

MPBLPKKAXXX that isn’t recognized by Upwork. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Khizer,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Khizer,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4f36fdf6
Community Member

That would be great!

Community Member

Good day, please I am having a similar issue for weeks now. My branch seems to not have a swift code specific for that branch. So can I use the code for the head office. Also, can I cancel a withdraw as soon as I initiliaze it.

Hi Charles,

It looks like you already corresponded with one of our agents regarding your account. Please check your ticket here and feel free to reply to the ticket if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths