🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Contract was cancelled but I was paid, whe...
Page options
saphoetic
Community Member

My Contract was cancelled but I was paid, where is it?

Hello! 

I am new here. I don't really use sites like this because I suck at using technology. 

So my contract was cancelled but I was paid. When I checked my account, the funds say 0.00.

May I know what is happening? The person who hired me is asking if I received it. But I haven't.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Allysa,

I can see that this is for a Fixed Price contract. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You can check your Transaction History to view the date when the funds should be available for you to withdraw. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Allysa,

I can see that this is for a Fixed Price contract. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You can check your Transaction History to view the date when the funds should be available for you to withdraw. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanna!

Thank you very much for this helpful answer. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths