🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Freelancer profile disappeared
Page options
donqa
Community Member

My Freelancer profile disappeared

Hi,

My Freelancer profile disappeared after I set it up, so I can't see it or edit it? Plus I'm trying to get support from Upwork and all I can find is the Bot.

/Don

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

John O wrote:

Hi,

My Freelancer profile disappeared after I set it up, so I can't see it or edit it? Plus I'm trying to get support from Upwork and all I can find is the Bot.

/Don

You seem to have created two accounts, one freelancer one and a client one. You are posting from the client one so you need to locate your freelancer profile. Chances are it is under a different email address.

Upwork aggressively tries to identify freelancers who have more than one account, using automated algorithms as well as manual work. (Having one freelancer account and one client account is an example of this.) They want to identify these situations so that they can help any people involved come into compliance with Upwork ToS rules about NOT having multiple accounts.

Upwork will suspend and terminate users' accounts in order to help them come into compliance.

donqa
Community Member

There is something not correct in your system because I only setup one account(freelancer) under my email **edited for Community Guidelines** and within that account I setup the client account, so I definitely didn’t setup 2 accounts with 2 different emails!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, 

I can confirm that you indeed have a freelancer account under the same login credentials. I have asked help from the Customer Support Team so that they can look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Same also to me. I am a graphic designer for almost 5years in upwork since it was elance way back 2015. Already made hundrends of covers there and one of the top designer.

I can't log in since last night. When I tried to log in, it was stuck on "continue with google". After a few try, my account was disappered. Please help me. I had so many projects right there now. My upwork email was "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" under Ennel John T. Espanola name

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ennel,

I checked your account and I can see that you`re already communicating with our team on your ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there from your email with any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks sir Goran. Hope they can fix it. I have 3 project right there now nad many invites. I can't log it since last night. I tried also to disable the google sync. Please help me recover it. Thank you so much

cfeitser
Community Member

Hi my profile also disappeared today, completely. I have no other account on upwork. All data vanished, as if I had never set it up. Saved jobs, application - all gone. Any ideas?

Hi Caroline,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths