🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Intro video doesn't show up on my profile
Page options
f686a0e7
Community Member

My Intro video doesn't show up on my profile

Hello, i can't see my intro video on upwork search engine when i simply search myself.
What can be the reason? I'm a video editor and i need a presentation with the video.

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2a05aa63
Community Member

I think he means a different issue.
here how it shows:

2a05aa63_0-1683255623649.png

he wants it this way:

2a05aa63_1-1683255678226.png

but from what I understand the video shows when you search video editor not the name of the person. So even when I searched for the second person that has a video in the search, it did disappear when searching for his name. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Ilkan,

We certainly understand how important your video introduction is to showcase your skills. I actually checked and I was able to search for your profile. I can also see the video introduction along with the videos attached to your portfolio. You may check this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also try clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2a05aa63
Community Member

I think he means a different issue.
here how it shows:

2a05aa63_0-1683255623649.png

he wants it this way:

2a05aa63_1-1683255678226.png

but from what I understand the video shows when you search video editor not the name of the person. So even when I searched for the second person that has a video in the search, it did disappear when searching for his name. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths