🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Job Score and Rising Talent Badge is n...
Page options
rajsharma7137
Community Member

My Job Score and Rising Talent Badge is not Showing on My Profile

I have succesfully completed more than 5 jobs including 1 hourly job and have positive feedbacks on my profile. I have also completed the Upwork Readiness Test but neither the job success score nor the rising talent badge is showing onto my profile. I am not getting the reason behind it. Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks in advance 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rajesh,

I checked your account, and I can see that the Rising Talent badge has already been added to your profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajesh,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your response!

I have successfully completed mroe than 5 jobs from 3 different countries and have 1 open job on my profile. I have also Passed the Upwork Readiness Test. So, overall I think I am qualified to get the Rising Talent Badge and Job Success Score on my profile. But still I am not seeing any of the two.

I am very  much concerned about the same.

Can you pls tell me what next step do I need to take to get JSS and RTB on my profile.

Thanks!!

Rajesh A wrote:

Can you pls tell me what next step do I need to take to get JSS and RTB on my profile.

You can't have both. It's either one or the other.

If you qualified for a RT badge, you would already have it. The fact that you don't have it means you don't qualify. 

You will probably get a JSS on Sunday when the JSS is recalculated.

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your kind response!

For your reference, I saw a popup window (attached) today when I logged in my upwork account. But there is no badge on my profile.

Can you pls check and let me know more on this.

Thanks!!

Hi Rajesh,

I checked your account, and I can see that the Rising Talent badge has already been added to your profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Yes, I saw it on my profile this morning. Heppy to get the badge.

Thank you guys for taking time to respond to my query!

Best Regards,

Rajesh

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths