🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Job Success rate down after successful...
Page options
nthamali85
Community Member

My Job Success rate down after successful project

Hi,
I had a 100% Job Success rate and I have canceled a 1 project before 2 months ago. and then it was 90% over 2-3 months.  I have completed 1 project before 2 days ago with 5 stars rating.  so I thought my Job Success rate will be increased. but Now I see it is 86%  . I wonder why it is getting down when I complete a project with 5 Stars rating?  

Please let me know If I'm doing any wrong

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Nadisa T wrote:

I have completed 1 project before 2 days ago with 5 stars rating.  so I thought my Job Success rate will be increased. but Now I see it is 86%  . I wonder why it is getting down when I complete a project with 5 Stars rating? 

Possibly private feedback. Did your "Clients who would recommend you" percentage decrease at the same time?

Thank you so much.. but the client was very happy. he always mentions that and we never had any problem. is there is any way that i can check this Upwork admin or support to make sure not a tech error? 

Hi Nadisa,

We won't be able to share exact reasons for the drop in your score, however JSS can change due to a few different reasons including private feedback from a client as Petra stated, as well as public feedback, a job falling out of the calculation window, and inactive contracts. You can find some more information regarding changes in JSS by having a look at this article.

~Nina

wow. according to the article, it's should be only problem with my last order Privet feedback.  because rest will not match since i did not do any contacts in last 2 months. I  wonder why my client left a bad rating for privet feedback because his public feedback was" highly recommended to all" 

anyway, It is fine now. I decide not to look more into it. 
"Fate of Freelancers on Every online platform" 

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths