🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Profile Picture is Not Uploading
Page options
booeshaghi_jacob
Community Member

My Profile Picture is Not Uploading

Hi,

I just signed up for upwork and am in the process of creating my profile. However, when I try to upload a profile picture, I keep getting this error message. (See attached). I tried different pictures, but none of them worked. I even got a 4k picture and it still gave me that error. Please help me.

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jacob, 

Before I proceed, could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? Let me know so that I can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have tried clearing my cookies and switching to a different browser. Nothing seems to work.

Hi Jacob,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there, 

I am having the same issue of receiving an error notice each time I try to upload a profile picture. I cleared my cache and cookies, and tried a new browser but had no success. 

Can you help me?

Laura 

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same issue - is there a fix for this now? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tosha,

Could you please check if the image you’re trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it’s a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can’t upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths