🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Profile unapproved
Page options
obaconsultant
Community Member

My Profile unapproved

Hello friends,

i registered as a freelancer on upwork and i was told my profile violates some policies whci required me to make some corrections. I made the corrections as adviced but it still does not allow me to resubmit my profile for re-evaluation. 

Can someone help me review my profile and point out to any other mistakes that might be contained therein.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Olaniyi,   

Our team has reached out to you via this ticket with detail instructions. Please refer to that ticket and follow up on shared instructions, if you have any additional questions please post them directly on that ticket and our team will assist you. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
creative_sohaib
Community Member

Hi,

If you are able to contact with Upwork Support team then please contact with them via Chat and ask them to review and approve your account. You can open this page and try to contact

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Thanks

Hi Sohaib,

Thanks for the advice. I have tried to contact support, but it keeps redirecting me to the community. I would have prefered to chat with the support team, but i cant reach them.

When i click on get help, thats what i get. Even when i clicked on the link you prvided, it takes me to the help pages.

Or am i getting it wrong? Please let me know.

Thanks.

My profile not unverify can u please my profile verify

Hi Adeel,

Our team has already reached out to you with detailed instructions via ticket, please refer to your ticket ending on 425. If you have any additional questions please post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Olaniyi,   

Our team has reached out to you via this ticket with detail instructions. Please refer to that ticket and follow up on shared instructions, if you have any additional questions please post them directly on that ticket and our team will assist you. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths