🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Requests
Page options
davidmcy
Community Member

My Requests

I sent a help request.  When I click on "My Requests" it doesn't show up.

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, 

Was it the declined proposal you were referring to? I checked and I'm not sure which ticket you were referring to on your post. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ecobeta
Community Member

I have the same problem, I can't see the request, and I need help because I am receiving half or less of my weekly salary and I spoke with my boss and he said that it is a problem from Upwork.

Hi Betania,

I'm sorry to learn about this experience. I see that you recently reached out and raised a ticket about your concern. Could you please try accessing your ticket on this page? Kindly allow our team 24-48 hours to further review and you will get an update on that ticket once done. Let me know if you're still having difficulties accessing the ticket and we'll look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2704aeeb
Community Member

I am top rated Freelancer and recently I have taken a task and which I have done during time. Now After getting a work done he just end contract and blocked me on upwork without paying me a single penny Please Help me 

Hi Om.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I checked and can see that you didn't have a contract with the client in question. You should not start working on a project until you have been hired and have a contract with the client on Upwork. Please keep in mind that our Payment Protection programs do not cover unfunded milestones or promised funds. You may want to visit this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2704aeeb
Community Member

But you can go into our chat and He was agreed then he just blocked me. for this thing you need to look at this issue and you can permanent ban his account for further Scam

It does not matter that they can go into your chat, you, yes you, have violated the terms of service by starting work without having a contract in place, just as much as the client.

The ONLY way UpWork can protect you is by ONLY working when either an hourly contract has started or a milestone based contract with preloaded milestone, that's when you start the work, not a second sooner.

e7931f13
Community Member

apply now option disable why ?

Hi Vishal,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Kindly allow more time for the team to review it and get back to you; they'll be assisting you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths