🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Stats Page
Page options
junaidahmad786
Community Member

My Stats Page

Hi

I wanted to know if My Stats page stats can be changed 2 times a week? reason i am asking is because due to the JSS bug i have an updat on 11th Jan which resulted in my JSS score demise from 97% to 91% but Cleint who Would recommend me was 100% both times but today on 13th January i have a change in Clients Who Would recommend me to 94% so i am having update 2 times one is on 11th January the bug issue and again Today

Please help

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Junaid,

Due to a system issue we recently had, we have to reprocess the bi-weekly Job Success Score following the incident on January 10th, 2019.
The new score that you are seeing now in your profile and My Stats page is an update of the score that was previously calculated on January 6th. It reflects your stats as of January 10th.
The next calculation of the score will happen on January 20th. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An

Thanks for the response and i know that it has been recalculated  on January 10th due to Bug came in of JSS and updated on 11th aftter fixing that issue.

What i am trying to say is , my page of MY STATS got updated on 11th of Jan after the bug issue got fixed and upon re calculation the changes made to my JSS was already updated on 11th JAN and on that update my JSS falled from 97% to 91% but my tab of Customers Who Would Recommend you was showing 100% on 11th ( note that my JSS already changed on 11th that means the recalculation was done and was also updated on my MY STATS page ) but again on JAN 13th i had a further update additional to the 11th one and on the update which happened on 13th Jan made my Customers Who Would Refer you percentage to 94% that means again there is a change on 13th Jan

Hence it clearly proofed that changes occured twice 11th and 13th Jan respectively , So please i want you to look up into this matter and update.

Please expedite

Thanks

Junaid Ahmad

Junaid A wrote:

Hi Jo-An

Thanks for the response and i know that it has been recalculated  on January 10th due to Bug came in of JSS and updated on 11th aftter fixing that issue.

What i am trying to say is , my page of MY STATS got updated on 11th of Jan after the bug issue got fixed and upon re calculation the changes made to my JSS was already updated on 11th JAN and on that update my JSS falled from 97% to 91% but my tab of Customers Who Would Recommend you was showing 100% on 11th ( note that my JSS already changed on 11th that means the recalculation was done and was also updated on my MY STATS page ) but again on JAN 13th i had a further update additional to the 11th one and on the update which happened on 13th Jan made my Customers Who Would Refer you percentage to 94% that means again there is a change on 13th Jan

Hence it clearly proofed that changes occured twice 11th and 13th Jan respectively , So please i want you to look up into this matter and update.

Please expedite

Thanks

Junaid Ahmad

It is my understanding that JSS can - normally - only change with recalculation every 2 weeks, but other metrics such as the clients that would recommend you, for example, can change weekly, so this is normal and nothing to worry about. 

Junaid A wrote:   So please i want you to look up into this matter and update.

Please expedite

The JSS and the "Clients who would recommend" do not update at the same time, so there is nothing to look into or expedite.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths