🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My account got suspended
Page options
kooliit
Community Member

My account got suspended

I actually joined upwork back in 2018 and I recently just got back. I suspect that I got suspended for spamming my profile description as I was young and I didn't know how things worked back then, I learned from my mistakes and I try to read before doing something that could potentially suspend my account. What should I do to recover my account and finally start earning?

4 REPLIES 4
avirockx007
Community Member

Hi Koo,

Well, Upwork has some strict policies about putting wrong info about yourself & it is due to the same reason your profile got suspended. I hope there is a solution to this & the moderator could assist you in this present scenario. 

JoanneP

Hi Koo,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you previously regarding your account. Please log into your account and kindly go here. Kindly check your ticket number: 26648398 and follow the instruction they shared with you. Please feel free to click on the option to send a follow- up and our team will gladly assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kooliit
Community Member

Hi! I checked the link you provided. I can not reply to the notice (to
confirm compliance to the policies) because the status states that the
problem is already solved, but I just checked my account and it still
states that I'm still suspended.

Hi Koo,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths