🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My account is suspended right after I created...
Page options
axik02
Community Member

My account is suspended right after I created. No explanation. Is creating a profile is a violation?

Hi!

I am new to upwork and already suspended. I created an account, received confirmation but right after that I received a notification of suspencion. No explanation, no response. I only created account and had no chance to violate the policy or do anything not right as the only thing i have done was to create an account.

Support members doesn't respond but mark my request as solved everytime. This is horrible behavior. How can creation of account be a violation of policy?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Maksym H wrote: How can creation of account be a violation of policy?

If, for example, it is not your first account, or if some detail of your profile was untrue.

axik02
Community Member

All my details are true and this is my first account. If i was violating policy I wouldn't be trying so hard to get explanation and try to solve it. I would try creating another account. But I am not. I need my first one and only account on.

Hi Maksym, 

Sorry to hear about your account suspension. I see here that our team is already assisting you with this issue. Please continue to correspond with the team member on the email so she could assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
axik02
Community Member

I really got answers but now they say that I created a duplicated account which is not true. It is my first and only account. It is first time I sent documents proofs and first impression about the system that they just don't care and suspend people. Show me "already previouslyu created and suspended account" you are talking about. At least I can see what you are talking about. But I know you have no account to show me.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maksym,

Unfortunately we can`t discuss private details publicly in the Community. Please post all of your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths