🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My account is suspended
Page options
erdkse
Community Member

My account is suspended

I registered upwork 5-6 years ago and didn't visited it for a long time. After I decide to use it again I see that my account is suspended. 

How can I achieve this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erdi,

Welcome back to Upwork! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erdi,

Welcome back to Upwork! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Cheers,
Mike

Hello, my account has been suspended for a few days and I have sent all the required documents, but it has not been checked yet.And I did not receive any email about this.Can you help me please?

Hi Abraam,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check your ticket number: 29698435 and kindly follow the steps they shared to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bablu_tiwari
Community Member

Hallo

No sir there is no any viotion my client  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

give me his email passwod because he has a problem

with his peyment mothod i opened his id and tried to

solve his problem Please sir try to understand and

unblock **Edited for Community Guidelines** and my account

Hi Bablu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths