🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My account is suspended
Page options
4a51c680
Community Member

My account is suspended

Hi Team,

My account is suspended ("Your account has been suspended").Kindly let me know why my account has been suspended?

My almost $14 has been deducted and not been returned then why my account has been suspended?

Regards,Pallav Raj

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pallav,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. The sum of those charges equals $10. I checked the refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
4a51c680
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I read the terms and conditions of the community. I understand the concerns and vilations.

I am assuring the same will not happen next time.

How may I get my account activated again.

Regards,

Pallav

Hi Pallav,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Team,

The email I am getting says that I need to reply to the given notice. Could you please let me know how may I reply to the notice or where I can find notice.

When I am trying to reply the email I am getting error in reply where I can not send email.

Regards,

Pallav

Hi Pallav,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more information and instructions. To access your ticket section click Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths