🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My account is temporarily hold.
Page options
williamscott76
Community Member

My account is temporarily hold.

Hi, Upwork.

I am really sad to hear that my account is temporarily hold and cannot submit proposals right now.

I had video verification with upwork supporters yesterday.

Is there anybody who can resolve my issue?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi William,

I understand your frustration with this, and I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.
I can see that you have followed up directly on your ticket. Our team will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible and assist you further. 
if you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay, thanks.

I am waiting their response on opening ticket.

Hope everything goes well.

Hi, Goran.

Can you let me know how much time should I have to wait for their response?

I don't get any updates.

Thank you

Hi William,

Please allow time for our team to carefully investigate all the facts you've provided on your support ticket. Once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Okay got it.

Hi, Bojan.

Yesterday I saw my account was suspended alert but right now it's changed to Financial transactions have been limited.

What is difference between two alerts and can you update the status of my account?

Thanks.

Hi William,

I understand your concern with this, but unfortunately we can't discuss private details publicly in our Community. Feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay.

Hi, Goran.

I have waited three days for your supporter's response but I don't get any update yet.

Let me know how many days should I have to wait.

Thanks.

Hi William,

I'll follow-up with the team that's handling your case, and they will update you directly on the open ticket that you have. We appreciate your patience while our team reviews your concern.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths