Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account suspended

Highlighted
Shireen S Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
1 of 8

Hi,
My account has been sus pended, please help me a little.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hello Any,

I just checked your account and I could see that you are under identity verification process. I will make a follow up to your submitted documents. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
King D Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
3 of 8

My account was suspended too. Please help.....

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
4 of 8

Hello,

In order to resolve this you will need to address the notification that you received on your acount a week ago, you can address the ticket using this link.

~Nina
Calista A.O J Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
5 of 8

Hi Community,

My account was suspended and i was asked to verify, I have done that and it was susccesful, yet the suspension badge has not been lifted. What do i do for this badge to be lifted?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
6 of 8

Hello Calista,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will resume your account shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Md.hasibur R Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
7 of 8

Could you please do this for me? My account also suspended. I want to reactive. I am ready to submit documents as required.

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Md,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket with more details, if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS