🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My account suspended
Page options
anylee786
Community Member

My account suspended

Hi,
My account has been sus pended, please help me a little.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Any,

I just checked your account and I could see that you are under identity verification process. I will make a follow up to your submitted documents. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Any,

I just checked your account and I could see that you are under identity verification process. I will make a follow up to your submitted documents. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

My account was suspended too. Please help.....

Hello,

In order to resolve this you will need to address the notification that you received on your acount a week ago, you can address the ticket using this link.

~Nina

Hi Community,

My account was suspended and i was asked to verify, I have done that and it was susccesful, yet the suspension badge has not been lifted. What do i do for this badge to be lifted?

Hello Calista,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will resume your account shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
b3pul
Community Member

Could you please do this for me? My account also suspended. I want to reactive. I am ready to submit documents as required.

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket with more details, if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths