🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My account was suspended years ago when I was...
Page options
harbingerx
Community Member

My account was suspended years ago when I was in middle school, I'd now like to delete it

I created this account a few years ago, and now that I am going to turn 18 in a few weeks, I'd like to delete this account so that I can create a legitimate one that complies with the terms of service.

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William, 

Kindly refer to this ticket thread for more information about your account. Please resolve this issue first and once resolved, please let us know how you wish to move forward with your Upwork account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am unable to resolve this issue as it is already marked as solved and I cannot interact with it.

Hi William,

One of our team members will reach out to you on a new ticket and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

This is regarding my account deletion,I'm not using this account anymore and also i wanted this to be deleted because this is causing legal policies issues in my fulltime job, As my company dosenot allow any employee to be associated with any part-time or freelancing tasks, I tried hard to do myself but as i forget my email credentilals used for this account. please do the needfull,

this is the url i found on google search for my profile https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~0179c2fcbd5bb09beb/

thanks in advance 

Hi K S,

Your account is now closed. If further help is needed or you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths