🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My account
Page options
a0299c09
Community Member

My account

Hi! I have used the name and picture of my favorite actor when I was creating my freelance profile on Upwork. Actually, when I was creating profile I don't have idea that Upwork will verify my identity like I have do the same on fiverr.com but they don't verify identity and I'm using an account so I think maybe Upwork is also same but here the process is different. Now I want to change my profile name and picture to my legal name and picture so I can verify my identity. Is it possible to change details or I need to delete this account and create a new account?

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Joe,

Yes, please do update your profile picture and name with the correct information. You can do this in Settings > Contact Info. 

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and visit our blog for more tips on choosing an awesome profile photo

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths