🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My application review is taking forever...
Page options
philippeduvin
Community Member

My application review is taking forever...

Hi,

Months ago, I created my profile and submitted my application for review.

Today, it looks like it still ongoing and I'd like to know what's happening ?

Thanks a lot

Philippe

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Philippe,

I checked your account and can confirm that your application was already accepted. If you have not selected one of our membership plans please go to Settings > Membership&Connects.
I can also suggest to check out our resources about Getting Started on Upwork, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good Morning. How do I know that my application was accepted?Woman Happy

Hi Adriana,

I just checked your account and can confirm that your application was accepted, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, the same problem that is happening to me. Now I have to use my client account to ask for help since my freelancer account somehow could not post/reply threads. Can you help me please?

Hi Lee,

I checked your freelancer account and can confirm that it was closed. Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS.

You can open a freelancer account from your client one and switch between them. To open freelancer account please go to Settings > My Team > Create a New Account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

Hi Padma,

I checked your account and can confirm that it is accepted. 
Once you have logged in you should be able to see your job feed and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. 
If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths