🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My balance is not showing the right amount
Page options
diananicolem
Community Member

My balance is not showing the right amount

Good day, I recently land a client and we are on a weekly basis payment. I haven't withdrawn the first payment yet so it should be added to this week. But upon checking my account, the first payment is not credited. Even with all the upwork fees - the amount still don't match. I've reviewed the transaction history and I was already deducted with the service fee. PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS. 

Would really appreciate if someone can answer. Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Diana,

You can check your In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments you're referring to. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths