🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My balance is shown to be 0.0
Page options
mostafa3ly
Community Member

My balance is shown to be 0.0

I have finished my first job and i earned it's money as it written in my profile in the work history and in the total earned part but when i go to get paid section in setting it is written that my balance is 0.0 why that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
miss__migalawes
Community Member

Earnings are not immediately available for withdrawal after you complete a job. After you get paid, they'll show up in the "pending" section in case of fixed price jobs, or in "review" in case of hourly jobs in the "Reports" tab, after the payment has been cleared with the client payment method, you'll be able to see the date on which the funds will become available. In case of fixed price jobs, that's about 5 days, and for hourly jobs it's 10 days.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
miss__migalawes
Community Member

Earnings are not immediately available for withdrawal after you complete a job. After you get paid, they'll show up in the "pending" section in case of fixed price jobs, or in "review" in case of hourly jobs in the "Reports" tab, after the payment has been cleared with the client payment method, you'll be able to see the date on which the funds will become available. In case of fixed price jobs, that's about 5 days, and for hourly jobs it's 10 days.

Hope this helps

I have the same problem. It does not show any "pending" or "in review" either. It tells me the amount earned and then 0 in the balance.

Hi Milenne,

I checked and it looks like you have some pending funds, you can check this by going to Reports > Overview and selecting the Pending tab. You can also see the date the funds will be available for withdrawal there. If you're referring to a different contract or funds, please let me know so I can check further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths